Morning Molasses Tonic (for mood management, weight loss, and reversing gray hair… You know… The usual!):
Hi! If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to start your day on top, with an easy-to-chug (or ponderously sip) tonic rich in vitamins and minerals, and also too additionally let’s say you might have just one, three, or five physical and mental health issues including depression, anxiety, obesity, and hypertension, ALL of these ingredients, put together can really help!
I am an artist, not a physician or nutritionist. Do your own research and make your own decisions. Thanks and enjoy!
MORNING MOLASSES TONIC:
* A glass or mug that holds 8 or more ounces of liquidation of the healthal sort
* Tablespoon and/or teaspoon
* 1 Tablespoon (or more) organic unsulphured blackstrap molasses (rich in calcium, potassium, and iron; said to reverse gray hair)
* 1/8 teaspoon baking soda (increases alkalinity in the body)
* 1-2 Tablespoons raw organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar (ACV – promotes weight loss, clears skin, increases alkalinity in the body, and many other benefits)
* Sprinkle of turmeric (from the ginger family, this bright orange, common Indian curry spice is a powerful anti-inflammatory)
* A few ounces of carrot juice (rich in vitamin A and other vitamins and minerals)
1)In a glass, put the molasses, ACV, and baking soda in a little bit of carrot juice – just enough to mix with splashing or diluting too much.
2)Add all the other ingredients.
3)Mix and drink prayerfully and/or mindfully, with gratitude and appreciation for it, and for having it. See your body, mind, and spirit being enriched, healed, and empowered by all the nutrients and divine intention of the maker. Enjoy!
Cassendre Xavier is a musician, writer, and community arts organizer based in Philadelphia, PA, USA. A person living with bipolar, posttraumatic stress, and binge eating disorder, she has been incorporating raw and superfoods into her symptom management since 1996.
* In 2007 she lived and worked in the Arnold’s Way raw food community, where she received training in raw prep, and wrote the popular Green Smoothie Raw Blog on MySpace.
* In 2009 she co-founded, with Judi Rhee Alloway, a raw vegan support group at Essene Market & Café.
* In 2009 Cassendre also released Expanding Your Capacity for Joy: A Raw Vegan Comfort Book, Sourcebook & Journal, which was stocked at Essene, Arnold’s Way in Lansdale, Giovanni’s Room Bookstore, and is still available in as an ebook.
* YouTube link: https://youtu.be/giEFRDUzUCw
* Cassendre’s website: https://cassendrexavier.wordpress.com